ACA IMMIGRATION INC - your partner in immigration
provides a wide range of immigration services to the prospective immigrants and their families in Canada. The services include recruitment, selection and processing of immigrants to Canada who are applying in various categories. Established in Mississauga in June 1995 the firm has established and maintained respected reputation with the represented clients from all around the world.
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, you have a lot of options. Browse through my site to get familiar with the different programs. Please contact me once you have decided on the program that suites you and your family best or just send your question and/or resume for our quick assesment.
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity, but also a great challenge. First step is to make sure your application is prepared to the best of your ability and meets the requirements of the applicable immigration category. Canada welcomes more than 250,000 new residents each year. Be one of them!
I am a member in good standing at the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
Do you need our services? Check below what we do:
We are providing full immigration service to the prospective immigrants including:
1. conducting preliminary assessment /consultation based on client's individual personal information to determine the most appropriate case strategy in applying for permanent or temporary resident visa to Canada in light of current law, policies and procedures.
2. preparing applications and submissions on behalf of the client.
3. representing before the immigration offices, visa offices and other government officials in all immigration matters.
4. providing legal counselling to the client and guiding him/her during the immigration process.
5. handling all official correspondence to and from the government officials.
6. appearing as an Authorized Representative for the client in any immigration matter to be undertaken.
7. counselling regarding process eligibility, selection criteria, admissibility, documentation, time frames and all other issues important in the individual case.
8. representing the Canadian employers before the Service Canada in applications for Labor Market Impact Assessment
Why do you need Immigration service from the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant?
1. You will have access to the current information about the law and procedure in your immigration case as our professionals are highly trained and their knowledge about immigration changes is updated.
2. Your documents need to be prepared professionally and meet the requirements of the immigration department so you do not run the risk that your application is refused and /or sent back to you.
3. You will feel safe knowing that your application is in good hands and somebody highly professional is watching your application moving and keeps you updated.
Why choose us ?
1. We are small detail-oriented company with passion for the work we do.
2. The company has been serving immigrants since 1995 but our immigration experience go back even to 1990.
3. We have very high success rate and great reputation.
4. We are proud to provide individualized service to each and every client.
5. Your case will be handled by the licensed Consultant at the every stage of the process who will be available to you for questions and answers.
6. We guarantee the quality of our service.